Welcome to THE VW CAMPER FORUM
Sign in Create Account

Not a member yet? Why not?
Guests need to register to view our forum.
It only takes a minute and is totally free!
Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

problem garage visit

Offline Claire Scott

Sad  (This post was last modified: 24-03-2015, 09:25 PM by Claire Scott.)

Just got van back from a trip to a new garage to check her over before summer and she is now pullling to the right badly.. Should I stay awake all night paniking or could things easily have been knocked out a bit during ramp lifts etc ?
Will speak to garage tomorrow but not sure I should go back as Im sure theyll not admit to anything and I might be better staying away..???

Offline nickjimbo

Welcome to the forum Claire. Does it pull to the right under brakeing? If didn't before you went to the garage then I suppose something must of happened and if the garage are any good you shouldn't have problem sorting it out with them don't stay away Smile have a chat with them first.
What van do you have?

Offline goldandlaps

(24-03-2015, 09:24 PM)Claire Scott Wrote: Just got van back from a trip to a new garage to check her over before summer and she is now pullling to the right badly.. Should I stay awake all night paniking or could things easily have been knocked out a bit during ramp lifts etc ?
Will speak to garage tomorrow but not sure I should go back as Im sure theyll not admit to anything and I might be better staying away..???

If you have BARR in the state you live in. I live in Calif. BARR is a state agency that protects your rights.

Offline Phil

Claire's in Scotland, Goldandlaps.

(03-04-2015, 04:42 PM)goldandlaps Wrote: If you have BARR in the state you live in. I live in Calif. BARR is a state agency that protects your rights.

Offline stephens64

(24-03-2015, 09:24 PM)Claire Scott Wrote: Just got van back from a trip to a new garage to check her over before summer and she is now pullling to the right badly.. Should I stay awake all night paniking or could things easily have been knocked out a bit during ramp lifts etc ?

Question Claire,

wot work did you have done at the garage ? and I presume you went to them because they have knowledge/experience of your van type (whatever it is ?)