Welcome to THE VW CAMPER FORUM
Sign in Create Account

Not a member yet? Why not?
Guests need to register to view our forum.
It only takes a minute and is totally free!
Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

So, if YOU won the Lottery....

Offline Phil

Wink 

If you won the Lottery, what VW Camper would you buy?

Maybe a restored Splitty or Samba? A mint Bay or T25?

A T4 or T5, with the money for the conversion you wanted?

A California, Reimo, Auto-Sleeper, Torbay, etc...

SO... what would you buy (and why)? Cool

Offline Simmozzz

Hi Phil, if I won the lottery I'd employ someone to camp for me, unless it was a tenner of course.

Offline chris66

T25 Westfalia Atlantic. Well, we can dream Smile

Offline Simmozzz

On 2nd thought might have a Winebego (sp) on the drive for occasional use.

Offline nickjimbo

(18-03-2013, 05:34 PM)Phil Wrote: If you won the Lottery, what VW Camper would you buy?

Hi Phil. I think a nice mint early bay,or samba, one of everything if i had the money lol, and cloud busting equipment for a barby summer!! Well we can dream Smile

Offline Phil

I'd go with a new T5 California, I think.

In Candy White with EVERY EXTRA fitted. Everything.

Offline chris66

(19-03-2013, 12:50 PM)Simmozzz Wrote: On 2nd thought might have a Winebego (sp) on the drive for occasional use.

(19-03-2013, 04:36 PM)nickjimbo Wrote:
(18-03-2013, 05:34 PM)Phil Wrote: If you won the Lottery, what VW Camper would you buy?

Hi Phil. I think a nice mint early bay,or samba, one of everything if i had the money lol, and cloud busting equipment for a barby summer!! Well we can dream Smile

(19-03-2013, 04:43 PM)Phil Wrote: I'd go with a new T5 California, I think.

In Candy White with EVERY EXTRA fitted. Everything.

Think we're finding out everyones favourite Bus. Mine is definitely the T25. The space and stuff you get in a wedge is fantastic. Reliable and economical with the diesel engine. I like Nicks idea. One of everything though Big Grin

Offline bertiecamper

I'd keep my Bay as i feel like i've won the lottery owning it and i'd buy a Beetle as I sold mine of 17 years to fund the camper! And i'd upgrade the campers engine! But thats it for me, i'm pretty happy with what i have.

Offline Simmozzz

Must find out how to spell Winnebego properly, you know the one with the slide out 'cupboard' that houses your drop head Ferrari, dreams, dreams, dreams.............think I'll keep looking for the ideal T5 for now.