Welcome to THE VW CAMPER FORUM
Sign in Create Account

Not a member yet? Why not?
Guests need to register to view our forum.
It only takes a minute and is totally free!
Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

New VW t-shirt design

Offline RetroClassic

Hi All,

New t-shirt design and i'm currently working on one for the ladies. What are your thoughts?

http://www.retroclassicclothing.com/inde...-girl.html

Thanks
Adam

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Offline ollie0650

Wicked

Offline Phil

We have a pile of these to give away, before Christmas.

Offline Phil_G

Ah, shades of The Summer of Love, 1967, ring your bell and give a flower. It was an era I just missed - how I wished I'd been born 10 years earlier - at the peak of the hippy movement I was only ten! Of course as an adult, my campers have always had a cowbell on the dash and Jimi on the stereo. Cracking Tee, you've captured the very essence. Love it!
Cheers
Phil