Welcome to THE VW CAMPER FORUM
Sign in Create Account

Not a member yet? Why not?
Guests need to register to view our forum.
It only takes a minute and is totally free!
Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

Washer filler pipe

Offline albanks

Hi everyone,
I'm new to T5 ownership, it's a great van to own and drive but I'd be lying if I said it was easy.
This weekend I've changed the intercooler on my T5 but, just as I had finished, packed up and was getting ready for tomorrow morning, I discovered that I've somehow managed to dislodge the bottom of the washer bottle filler pipe, from the bottle (aka washer fluid all over my boots).
I really really absolutely do not want to take the bumper off again unless I have no other choice.
Does anyone know how to get at the joint between the bottle and the filler pipe? is it through the wheel arch, from underneath or (God forbid) through the front, where it looks like I'lll be moving half of the engine to get at it.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Al