Welcome to THE VW CAMPER FORUM
Sign in Create Account

Not a member yet? Why not?
Guests need to register to view our forum.
It only takes a minute and is totally free!
Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

looking to buy

Offline steve h

Hi Guys just joined

I am looking to buy a T4 or 5 LHD to use to tour round europe and to register in spain  does anyone have one they are thinking of selling?

I have looked on e-bay, auto trader, preloved and a few other sites but its difficult to specify lhd in the search parameters.

looking to spend £10/£20000 for the right one milage/condition, would prefer westfalia with Air Con and Diesel.

I know most will probably want to keep theirs for the summer but we are looking to go to Spain in it first week of August  must have an "E" before the chassis no. on the chassis plate to register in Spain easily.

Thanks

Steve