Welcome to THE VW CAMPER FORUM
Sign in Create Account

Not a member yet? Why not?
Guests need to register to view our forum.
It only takes a minute and is totally free!
Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

Hallo All

Offline BrizzaC

Hallo Lads N Lassies,

Newbie here...

Looking to purchase a T5 in the Glasgow Scotland area.
been on the lookout for a few months now.
and have made a few contacts.
duno to go for a basic van...and get it kitted oot.
Or Just Splash out...on one already completed.

any info on Scotland / Glasgow / North England Conversion / Sales Companies would help alot.

cheers

BrizzaC

Offline nickjimbo

Hi There up north,from a little island down south,welcome to the forum Smile Go for the van and kit it oot,you can put things were "you" want em!

From a fellow T5er Wink

Offline Simmozzz

Hi mate welcome in, I' looking for a van but have decided on a panel van then all the choices are mine. I might go split charge with hook up. Internal lights, tow bar and lined. Plan is to live with it like that to bed new ideas in and get to know the van. Not convinced Deb yet though,we're still negotiating you might say.

Offline BrizzaC

(This post was last modified: 29-04-2013, 09:21 AM by BrizzaC.)

(25-04-2013, 07:28 PM)nickjimbo Wrote: Hi There up north,from a little island down south,welcome to the forum Smile Go for the van and kit it oot,you can put things were "you" want em!

From a fellow T5er Wink

Cheers for yer Thoughts Bruv.

I Am Inclined to agree...

I Want it like yisterday now tho!

All the best.

Brizza

(25-04-2013, 07:56 PM)Simmozzz Wrote: Hi mate welcome in, I' looking for a van but have decided on a panel van then all the choices are mine. I might go split charge with hook up. Internal lights, tow bar and lined. Plan is to live with it like that to bed new ideas in and get to know the van. Not convinced Deb yet though,we're still negotiating you might say.

Hey,

Thank you for the reply Mate.

there seems to be so Much ye can do with the Inside and out of the T5, so perhaps you are right to take yer time...and build it up as ye feel like.
I am lookin for a basic van now...I Will post any updates I Have.

I Will keep an eye out for your updates on your rig out.

regards

Brizza

Offline nickjimbo

I know how you feel Brizza, it I'll be worth the waitWink